The Zeeuws Veilinghuis is located in a beautiful 1907 canal house in the center of Middelburg, in the south western part of the Netherlands.
We hold 8 international auctions each year (each twice a year):
A few highlights we sold in the past can be seen under ‘Highlights’.
We offer our clients four different ways in which to bid at auctions:
-by being present in the auction hall, having obtained a bid number in advance
*Our buyer's premium is 28% (via Live Auctioneers 30%).
We invite you to subscribe to our newsletter, which will keep you informed of our upcoming auctions.
For Location and how to find us information, please click here. Just to give you an indication of travelling time by car and train:
- From Amsterdam: approximately 2 hour's drive. Regular and direct train connections to Middelburg are available, with departure from Centraal Station Amsterdam as well as Schiphol Airport.
- From Eindhoven and Rotterdam: approximately 1,5 hour's drive. Both cities have international airports and regular or direct train connections to Middelburg
- From Antwerp: approximately 1 hour's drive, train connections to Middelburg available.
- From Brussels: approximately 1,5 hour's drive. Train connections to Middelburg available both from town and from the international airport.
- From Paris: approximately 4 hour's drive, (partly hi-speed) train connections to Middelburg available both from town and the international airports.
-We offer private parking at the back of our premises.
Please note: we only accept credit card payments from customers who bought many times at our auctions and pay here in our office.
IBAN: NL 49 RABO 0385 3692 12
SWIFT: RABO NL 2U
For shipping to destinations outside the Netherlands, we use DHL Express. We cannot be held responsible for damaged or lost items due to shipping, but on request we can arrange insurance via DHL.
Should customer decide to ship with a different shipper, other than DHL, we will take no responsibility to file a claim if needed. This shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer and sent at his/her own risk.
Please note that the minimum handling fee for shipping is 25 Euro.
All duties and taxes that may be applied when importing into other countries are the buyers responsibility. We are not responsible for any duties, taxes or hold that may be placed on any item due to any customs responsibilities, laws, etc. for any reason.
Lots containing ivory shall not be shipped outside of the European Union.
Lee Man Fong Guangzhou, Canton, China, 1913 - Jakarta, Indonesia, 1988